Here are the videos made by pArAsite : coming soon because of a dailymotion error…
So here are the places in Berlin where you can read and buy (around 7 Euro – print price NO PROFIT!!) WERKZEUG Issue#1 and Issue#2:
- In Kreuzberg:
Schwarze Risse http://schwarzerisse.de/
oh 21 http://www.oh21.de/
Papiertiger (just to read) http://www.archiv-papiertiger.de/
Archiv der Jugendkulturen (just to read) http://www.jugendkulturen.de/
- In Friedrichshain:
Infoladen Daneben www.nadir.org/nadir/initiativ/daneben/
- In Mitte:
Infoshop Köpi 137 https://koepi137.net/
- On the Internet: https://black-mosquito.org/werkzeug-1-2.html.html
So, I finally managed to print WERKZEUG Issue#1 and Issue#2 on one booklet!!!
Format A4 (210×297), 4 colors, 104 pages, inside paper 90g, cover paper 170g.
Price will be around 7 EURO (printing price).
Here are some photos of the printable version:
You can watch 2 videos that I did during the Köpi art exhibition in 2009.
One is about the exhibition inside and the second about EMA JONS wall painting outside.
Inside front & back cover from WERKZEUG – Issue#1 & #2
Here are some interviews that I didn’t published in the WERKZEUG – ISSUE#2 :
- Audio interview (in German) with Tony from the pappsatt kollektiv www.pappsatt.org (Nov. 2015, Berlin): interview toni pappsatt.mp3
- Interview (in French) with SP38 (Dec. 2015): sp38.pdf
- Interview (in English) with Niko Rollman (Nov. 2015): NIKO Rollman.pdf
- Interview (in English) with Caro Eickhoff (August 2015): CARO Eickhoff.pdf
Drawings did in 2017:
Drawings did in 2016:
Other drawings that I did between 2005 and 2009:
Here are my paper collages that I did between 2005 and 2009, in Berlin.
Most of them were made for an anarcho-infos/punk/crust fanzine called “Smells Like Dead Rats” (S.L.D.R.)
My collages made with computer, between 2005 and 2009 in Berlin.